Personalized Photo Pillow 12″ Square
Custom Photo Pillow 24″ Square
Personalized photo pillow is a great gift idea because of its sentimental value. Of course, you probably wouldn’t give a photo pillow to your boss, but for your closest people it’s a perfect present.
It is a wonderful present for grandparents. You know how hard it sometimes is to find a gift for grandmas and grandpas when they always say they don’t need anything. But a pillow with a grandchildren or family photo is something that they will definitely love to receive.
Not just your grandparents will be happy about such a unique gift, but everyone you love.
This unique gift is available here: PERSONALIZED PHOTO PILLOWS
Price: from $ 30.95
Sometimes the dearest and the most memorable gifts are those you can give without spending a fortune, even without spending a single dime. Here is a list of some really sweet, free and low cost gift ideas. You are welcome to share also your free gift ideas, just leave a comment! Enjoy the list and start giving these gifts today. They are free!
- Give a day of pampering. To make it official make a real gift certificate. A simple piece of paper with a list of services included in this day - like breakfast in bed, a back massage etc., – will do perfectly! If you don’t want to give a whole day of pampering, give a coupon for an evening back massage, for example. There is no need to spend a fortune to buy a day of pampering in a beauty salon, if you can offer your own service, besides there is one thing that not even the most expensive beauty salons in the world can give – and it’s your love! Perfect gift idea that grandchildren can give to their grandparents, children to parents, boyfriends to girlfriends – basically, this gift will be appreciate by everyone.
- Write a poem or a little story about this person. How you give this present is up to you!
- List 10 (or more) things you like about this person, in this way showing how special this person is.
- Frame your hand print as a special memory from you. Great idea is to frame your children’ or pets footprints. They look really lovely!
- Draw something that means a lot for you both. Even if you can’t draw, it doesn’t matter. All that matters is your good thoughts and love. You will be the only ones who know what it really is.
- Make a CD with this person’s favorite songs, make a little book inside with lyrics and pictures. This will be the only such a CD in the whole world, which makes this gift even more special.
- Make your own special jewelry from sea shells.
- Leave interesting notes and messages all around the house letting know that this person is always on your mind. Try to leave a message on your bathroom mirror with lipstick or toothpaste.
- Write a love letter. Leave it under a pillow or in some special place. You can send your love letter by post. That will be a great surprise!
- And don’t forget about these wonderful gifts like – give a hug and a kiss. Why don’t you do it all day long?! Show them your love!
Download our free “Unique Homemade Gift Ideas” e-book and find out more wonderful ideas for gifts you can easily make at home.