A little accent to make your gift perfect – let’s tie a beautiful bow for it! Here is how we start:
- Choose a ribbon that looks nice with your just wrapped gift. You can choose a personalized ribbon to make this gift even more special. Make sure it’s long enough. Lay ribbon lengthwise along the middle of the box.
- Flip gift over and wrap ribbon around until it meets in the middle. Fold the right side of ribbon over left.
- Pull ribbon up short sides of the box until it meets in the middle at the top again. Tie into a knot, leaving extra ribbon attached.
- Take a second piece of ribbon and form the loop holding the end between your thumb and forefinger, twist.
- Make a second loop going the opposite direction returning the end to your thumb and forefinger. Give ribbon a half twist, and make third loop going the original direction.
- Repeat alternating direction until the bow is the size you want. Do not let go of the center of bow.
- Place bow in the center of your gift, still holding on. Tie bow to package with left over ribbon from step one. Your masterpiece is ready!
Thank you for this material to Oprah.com