Once in a while we are giving you some simple but very unique and great homemade gift ideas. If you haven’t checked our FREE Gifts page, do it now and download our free gifts that we have made specially for you.
This time we would like to show you how you can easy and fast make a wonderful gift for your loved ones (this gift will be specially appreciated by women) – a fantastic homemade bath bomb!
Ingredients you will need:
Baking Soda – 9 ounces (250 grams)
Citric Acid – 3.5 ounces (100 grams)
Milk or Fruit Powder – 1.8 ounces (50 grams) If not available, you can use your favorite clay instead or not add anything at all.
Almond Oil (or any other oil of your choice) – 1 ounce (30 ml.) To find out more about benefits of different oils click here: Choosing Ingredients for Your Exclusive Homemade Body Care Gifts
Essential Oil of your choice – 15 to 30 drops. For calming bath bomb choose lavender essential oil, for refreshing bath experience try citrus fruit essential oils like orange or grapefruit.
Water – 1 to 2 tbsp. (optional)
Dried Chamomile Flowers – 3 tbsp (optional). You can use any other dried flowers of your choice.
Food coloring – 1 to 2 drops (optional)
You will also need a mold where to place the mixture and make the bombs. If not available, you can use clear plastic ornament or soap molds instead, or if you have very strong hands, you can use only them to make bath bombs.
Let’s start making!
- First of all, take a bowl and mix all the dry ingredients together. It’s better if you use your hands to mix, not a spoon.
- If you use dried flowers, now it’s time to add them.
- The next step is to add almond or any other oil of your choice to our mixture. Mix it well. You should be able to make balls from your mixture already.
- Now it’s time to add some essential oil. Mix well again.
- Now you can add a little bit of water. If you feel that water is not necessary, don’t add it. You can add few drops of food coloring if you like.
- Mix all the ingredients well. If you are able to make nice balls of the mixture, it is now ready.
- Now pack one half of the mold with the mixture, then the other, push them together. There should be a little of the mixture coming out the seam, and the two sides should be sticking together. Allow to set for couple of minutes before removing from the mold.
- Take out and leave for 24 hours to dry completely.
- After 24 hours your bath bomb is ready to be nicely packed and given as a wonderful luxurious gift!
Good luck with your creations and have fun!
All the necessary ingredients for making high quality homemade bath bombs you can find here: NATURAL INGREDIENTS FOR HOMEMADE BODY CARE PRODUCTS